Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Magic Town Dancewear from Amazon

It's fall which means dance season is upon us.  For our family this means new outfits, slippers, tuition, and a dozen durable tights.  And as much as I appreciate my daughter and her love for dance, I loathe shelling out hundreds of dollars on dancewear that can only be worn for a few months.   So I was over the moon when I found Magic Town and their great, reasonably priced dance products

With such a wide range of sizes, you are guaranteed to find something perfect your little princess.  The size options are: 2-4, 4-6, 6-8, 8-10 and 10-12 and are designed to allow the girls to wear the leotards for a couple of years. 

They also have multiple designs to choose from.  The options include long sleeves, short sleeves, classic cut and tank tops with 6 different color options.

We ordered the Girls' Tank Top Wrap-Round Skirt Leotard in Rose and it is super cute.  Not only does it fit as expected, with its stretching material it will fit her again next season!!  My daughter is big for her age and is in between sizes so I just went ahead and ordered a 10-12.  It fits her great with plenty of stretch left so she can wear it for a while still and have fun. It also stayed true to size after being washed and dried.   Since it is made with soft cotton and spandex, it doesn’t irritate my daughter while she is running and jumping in class.  I do not think she does enough moving around in class to sweat but it is nice to have the added comfort of its sweat absorbing material.

I like that the skirt is and adjustable and completely removable, but it is a little hard to tie properly and doesn’t always stay in place.  Once you get it tied well, all is good.  If you get too frustrated with it, the leotard looks fine on its own.

Overall, I am very happy with Magic Town’s Girls' Tank Top Wrap-Round Skirt Leotard and will be purchasing a few more outfits before the season is over. I am not affiliated with this company and I never promise to provide a positive review when offered a discount. I, like you depend on honest reviews when making purchases online. Therefore, I tested this product thoroughly so that you can make an informed decision. I hope you found it helpful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away. Due to the overabundance of spam, all comments need to go through a review process.