Thursday, October 27, 2016

The Best Personalized Gifts from Collage.com

With winter fast approaching, blankets are quickly becoming a hot commodity in our home.  Everyone in our household has their very own special blanket to keep them warm…everyone except Mommy.  Which is why I was so excited when found Collage.com.  Collage.com specializes in turning your memories into masterpieces with a few simple clicks.  They have everything from canvas prints and blankets to ornaments and pet bowls.  You name it and they can personalize it. 

After browsing the Collage.com product selection, I decided to make myself a beautiful Custom Sherpa Fleece Blanket covered with pictures of my littles. This is by far the best gift I have ever made for myself.  After choosing my photos, creating was simple.  The longest part of the process was choosing/organizing the photos I wanted to use.  I was a little unsure as to how many pictures to use but I somehow picked the perfect amount.  I used about 50 photos. Each of the photos turned out clear and vibrant. I was really impressed by the quality of the pictures considering most of them were taking by my phone!  The overall quality of the blanket is phenomenal.
  
Although I accidentally doubled a photo, I absolutely love my blanket.  I am seriously in love; so much in fact that I am considering ordering another one special for my littles so I don’t have to share.  Speaking of which, duplicates are very easy to reorder.  You simply login, go to My Projects and add it to your cart.

I am more than impressed with the quality of this blanket. The super soft Sherpa Fleece is heavier than I was expecting it to be and is surprisingly warm!  Washing instructions are simple; wash separately in cold water using the delicate setting then Hang dry.  


Since I was totally impressed with my experience at Collage.com, I decided to order a little brag book for my Mom.  I filled a 6 x 4.5 softcover book with photos of her grandbabies.  It turned out great and I cannot wait to see her open it on Christmas.  Each page is completely personalized and organized exactly how I wanted.  Although they carry larger books, I went with the smaller book so she could carry it with her in her purse. There are more things to customized in a book, so it took me a little longer to create; partly because I'm a perfectionist.

Overall, I was extremely impressed with both the quality of the products I ordered and the ease of creating such beautiful keepsakes. I will definitely be  a repeat customer. 

Looking for personal and meaningful Christmas, anniversary, or birthday gifts? With Collage.com, the possibilities are endless. Create your own Collage.com Custom Photo Blanket here!  If you hurry, you can take advantage of their sale: 60% off blanket sale + Free Shipping for new customers!!!

Connect with Collage.com on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.

Disclosure of  Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away. Due to the overabundance of spam, all comments need to go through a review process.