Monday, October 24, 2016

Best way to compliment your Christmas decorations!




With Christmas being right around the corner, it may be time to start shopping for new decorations.  If you do find yourself in need of some new holiday décor this year I highly recommend the red and green Landscape Projector Light by Starry Laser Lights.  I first saw these a few years ago while driving around with the kids looking at Christmas lights and I have always wanted to try one.  I cannot wait until December!!




One of my favorite things about this particular laser is how extremely durable it seems.  It is also very easy to use.  You plug and power on.  And it will connect easily to our other Christmas decorations.   Beautiful enough to be used alone yet also a great compliment to other decorations.  So it you are not feeling like stringing lights this year, this might be an option for you.

I like that this light is incredibly versatile.  It isn’t just for Christmas.  This would be great to use during a party, family BBQ, wedding, or just as a nice addition to the garden.


Since its not quite time to decorate, the kids and I tried it out in the kitchen.  It is so super cool.   We even tried it out in one of our blanket forts!  The kids loved it. 



Pros:
Affordable
Versatile
Durable
Wide Range
Simple to install and use
Energy and time saving


Overall, I am very impressed with Starry Laser Light and their product!  Don;t forget to stop by Amazon to order!

I am not affiliated with this company and I never promise to provide a positive review when offered a discount. I, like you depend on honest reviews when making purchases online. Therefore, I tested this product thoroughly so that you can make an informed decision. I hope you found it helpful.

2 comments:

  1. Whoa,that is awesome! Thanks for the review,I was wondering about how well it worked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment. We love it, it works great. I have wanted one of these for a a while but didn't get around to buying one. We cannot wait until Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away. Due to the overabundance of spam, all comments need to go through a review process.