Saturday, September 15, 2012

Helping Mommy...

M is always so eager to help me around the house and I completely love it.  There is not much that I exclude her from.  Whether I'm doing dishes, laundry, or even when I'm cooking I always ask her if she wants to help.  Lately M has been asking to set the table.  So I get the plates and glasses out for her and she does an amazing job of setting our places at the table.  Yesterday while she was setting the table she set a place for her lion because daddy was at work.  It was adorable. 


She was so excited to help that she didn't even want to wait for the Mac & Cheese to finish cooking before she got out the ketchup and seasoning for the fries.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away. Due to the overabundance of spam, all comments need to go through a review process.