Saturday, September 15, 2012

A Day With My Bestie

I've had my fair share of "best" friends while growing up, but none of them compare to my BFF now as an adult!  My bestie Penny and I met back in 2007 while we were both teaching at a business school.  We instantly connected and never fell apart.  Before I had M we would literally talk everyday.  Now its the occasional Facebook message or phone call but we are still constant in each others lives.

I feel so blessed to have found such a wonderful friend. Unfortunately, I don't get to see her as often as I'd like to, but when I do, I don't ever want to leave.  We have such a good time, even if it just for a few hours.  And that is exactly what we did today!

M and I took a drive and went to visit Aunt Penny.  M loves her Aunt Penny.  We talked, watched a movie, and went for a walk.  It was so hard to leave.  We can't wait to visit her again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away. Due to the overabundance of spam, all comments need to go through a review process.