Having your child shower independently is a huge relief, well it was for me anyway! No more sitting on the toilet lid or kneeling on the hard floor beside the tub while they sit in the bath and play. My daughter has always loved to shower, and here's why…a 3-Way Shower Combo. Though some children are reluctant to shower on their own, this is a sure fire way to get them excited about this new type of independence . Having a hand-held shower head makes the shower fun for the kids and easier on you. It also helps if you give it a fun name like, "The Water Bender" (which is what we call it in our house).
I have been through many different types of showers sets and I am here to tell you that they are not all the same. With that in mind, I do not recommend getting the cheapest you can find. If you do, the diverter will more than likely break within the first year, leaving the entire unit pretty much useless.
My favorite combo by far is the Hotel Spa 30 Setting 3-Way Shower Combo sold by Sears. I have found this set to be the highest quality for an affordable price. The instructions were very descriptive and easy to follow which made installation a breeze. It took me maybe 5 minutes to remove the old and install the new. Just remember to hand tighten only. I love not needing tools! If leakage occurs, you may need to add the included thin washer. If the washers do not stop the leakage, they have included a small roll of plumbers tape which is only to be used on the shower arm thread. I love when companies provide "just in case our customers need it" pieces.
The sleek design and beautiful chrome/brushed nickel finish blend perfectly with our bathroom décor. Unlike our old shower combo the flexible hose is great and makes showering so much easier. It also keeps the handle both straight and still in the cradle. What I like best about this particular shower set is the handle switch feature. When M is showering by herself she is able to turn the water flow to a drizzle while she shampoos her hair and washes her body. This not only saves water but it keep the handle from spraying outside of the shower when she sets it down. The water pressure as well as all of the settings make showering so much more enjoyable!
• Choose from 30 full and combined water flow patterns
• Stunning Exclusive 2-tone Design
• Matches both Chrome and Nickel bath fixture decor
• 6-setting 2-tone Chrome Face 4"" Shower Head
• 6-setting 2-tone Chrome Face 4"" Hand Shower
• High-power Precision SpiralFlo dial design
• Settings of each shower include: Power Rain, Pulsating Massage, Hydrating Mist, Rain/Massage, Rain/Mist and Water-saving Economy Rain
• 3-zone Click Lever Dial with Rub-clean Jets
• Patented 3-way 2-tone Water Diverter with Anti-swivel Lock Nut
• Angle-adjustable Overhead Bracket
• 5' Super Flexible Stainless Steel Hose
• Conical Brass Hose Nuts for easy hand tightening
• Tools-free Installation. Connects in minutes to any standard overhead shower arm, no tools required
• Lifetime Limited Warranty
Overall, I love the quality and features of this shower. Despite receiving for my honest review, I think that this brand is one of the higher quality choices and the price is reasonable. I also thinks its great that guarantee fast, guilt-free delivery for any missing or defective parts, including washers!