Sunday, January 17, 2016

Picking Great Headphones: Mixcder Bluetooth Headphones Review

I constantly find myself rolling my eyes at my husband when he watches YouTube or listens to music on his phone.  It is always super loud and it startles the baby so I was couldn’t pass up the opportunity to review Ausdom Mixcder M05 Bluetooth Over-ear Headphones. These headphones are amazing with a capitol A! They have great sound quality and are incredibly comfortable.  Since these are very user friendly my husband uses them all the time.  The padded head band, swiveling ear cups, and pressure relieving ear cushions allow for superior comfort and perfectly fit both kids and adults. 
These paired to both our phones and computers with ease.  Although we were unable to sync these with our PS4 (due to a Sony issue), they easily connect with the audio cable allowing for crystal clear gaming for Hubby and silence for me.  Being wireless with a 32 foot range makes them perfect to use during travel, around the house or while exercising.  Charge time takes only a few hours and last for up to 20 hours talking/music time and more than 250 hours of standby time.  All of the buttons are conveniently located on either side of the earpiece so changing the volume or the song is simple.   I appreciate the fact the when powering on/off there is both a verbal and a light indicator, letting you know when the headset is on/off.

However, the absolute coolest feature is the built in microphone for hands-free calling.  When receiving an incoming call your track stops and you have the option to pick up or ignore.  Once one has been selected and the call has ended, your track will continue.

I wouldn’t say that these are noise-canceling headphones but they do block out 98% of outside noise making your listening experience more enjoyable.  And the sound does not travel outside of the headphones so my husband is free to listen to whatever, whenever, and at any level. 

They conveniently fold flat so it can be stored safely in a mesh bag (which is included).  For the price it would have been nice if a protective carrying case was required as I have seen this with other brands.  Since one is not provided, I strongly recommend protecting your investment and getting one.  It can be purchased on Amazon for $15.99.   If for whatever reason your phones bluetooth acts up you can still use your headphones conventionally with the (included) auxiliary jack as previously mentioned.
I absolutely love the Mixcder Bluetooth headphones.  These are truly the most comfortable headphones that we have ever owned.  Everything right down to the packaging is super high quality.  They would make a great gift for anyone.  Definitely a 5 star rating!  HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!


Disclosure of  Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away. Due to the overabundance of spam, all comments need to go through a review process.