Tuesday, January 19, 2016

DKnight Magicbox II Bluetooth 4.0 Ultra Portable Wireless Review

This past week I recieved the DKnight Magicbox II Bluetooth 4.0 Ultra Portable Wireless speaker with built in speakerphone from Amazon.  At first I was a tad skeptical because speakers I have used in the past have been a total waste of money.  They were big, bulky, and the sound quality was less than mediocre.  However, after reading other reviews about this particular speaker, I was eager to give it a try.  I am so glad I did.  This speaker is like no other.  With its clear sound, long battery life, and sleek design the Magicbox II is a nice speaker.


After it arrived it was only minutes before it was connected to my smartphone and the girls and I were dancing around the house. The first thing I notice was the sound quality. It was nice and crisp without a lot of crackle. The bass is just ok; not great but better than other speakers I have tried. Though I did not hear much a difference, it was nice that the DKnight came with a "bass pad" intended to provide more bass(but this could just be the placement of the speaker). Its rechargeable battery not only lasts up to 12 hours but it takes as little as 3 hours to fully charge. The charging cord is a tad short but this seems to be a common problem with most bluetooth speakers.


Being rechargeable and the sound quality are not the only awesome features the Magicbox II offers.  It works all throughout our house, which is awesome because that means I leave my phone in another room and still listen to music while in the shower without having to worry about the moisture of the steam ruining my phone.
I love that this speaker is easy to pair with any smart device.  It even has a neat ‘call answering’ feature right on the speaker.  While you need to be pretty close to the speaker for the person on the other end to hear you well, I do not see it being any different from any other speakerphone.  Just be sure to turn the speaker as the microphone in on the opposite side of the speaker.  With the buttons you can also end a call, refuse a call, or callback.    If your device is not equipped with Bluetooth technology, no worries, you can still use the speaker by connecting them with the inline jack provided.  

Overall,  the DKnight Magicbox II Bluetooth 4.0 Ultra Portable Wireless speakeris is a very nice speaker and would make a great gift for that music lover in your life.  You just can’t beat a user-friendly, portable, rechargeable, long lasting, high quality, Bluetooth speaker!  Well worth the money!

To purchase your very own just click here and you will be redirected to the product page on Amazon.  Order soon because right now this speaker is 73% off!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away. Due to the overabundance of spam, all comments need to go through a review process.