Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Dot & Dot Foldable Duffle Bag- Holiday Gift Guide


I originally wanted this bag for my nephew to use as a duffle for karate but it is very large. I liked the fact that it could fold flat and be stored in a drawer while not in use. It is super lightweight but may be too big for my 6-year-old nephew to carry his gear in. When I received this bag for review and first opened it, I was stunned at just how big it was since it truly does fold flat. I was also surprised to find it easy to zip from fully open to perfectly flat; it just takes a matter of seconds.

The product itself seems very well made. The zippers are not cheap plastic, the outer material feels durable, and can be easily wiped clean. The bottom of the bag is reinforced with a thin pad for extra carrying support. One of the side pockets is vented and perfect for soiled socks/clothes that need to air out.

I noticed that the stitching was consistent and all of the stress points seemed to be strongly reinforced with extra stitching. Also the handles are securely attached so I do not see them wearing and popping the seam if the bag gets heavy. Although I prefer the handles, you can carry this bag easily by either the handles or adjustable shoulder strap. The handles can be closed together with the Velcro wrap which makes it easier to carry.

This bag is the perfect size for the gym, travel, or laundry if you have to go to the Laundromat. Definitely not intended to be used as a carry on though, it is probably much too big.

Since this makes a great gift for anyone, I may buy one for my brother in law who is a traveling musician.

I recommend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away. Due to the overabundance of spam, all comments need to go through a review process.