Getting engaged and planning a wedding is supposed to be the highlight of your life, right? Often times, though, the stress and cost of planning your wedding can really spoil the excitement. The cost of your average wedding these days is anywhere from $5000-$20000!! And, while you can’t really eliminate all of the stress that comes with planning a wedding you can eliminate some of the cost by making things yourself.
When I was planning my wedding I found centerpieces and floral arrangements to be the most expensive décor items that you can DIY. Knowing first hand that DIY for a wedding is not always time/cost effective, I would only suggest it to someone with the right tools. If not done right, with the process of researching, purchasing, and arranging florals it can often end up causing more headache and costing a lot more money than just paying a professional. I think I have found the tool that will not only allow you bragging rights but save you money as well…
I recently came across a wonderful website that provides easy DIY floral arrangements kits for weddings and other events. Bloominous has found a way to give brides an alternative option for DIY wedding flowers and centerpieces without the hassle.
1. Cost Saving:
• With Bloominous, brides will be able to save anywhere from 30% to 50% off their original floral budget. Each piece is priced without the typical 300% markup from wedding florists.
2. Easy DIY:
• Most DIY floral services do not send ‘prepped’ flowers, but Bloominous sends cut-to-order, dethorned, and trimmed flowers, so brides save time AND money
• Each kit comes with step-by-step photo instructions for easy assembling within 10 to 20 minutes per piece, as well as flower care products and design tips.
3. Quality, Professional Design:
• All collections featuring specialty flowers are designed florist with 10+ years of
experience in event and floral design
• It’s not just the flowers—from trends to vases to favors, we design the whole look for your inspiration, in their offerings and blog
Still not convinced?
Stop on over the Bloominous.com and browse through all of their lovely collections. They currently offer 5 unique collections and are working on adding more each month.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."