Tuesday, October 15, 2013

2013 Holiday Gift Guide Submissions

Party of Three, but Room for More is still accepting submissions for our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide



From November 1st through December 1st, I will feature gift ideas on Party of Three, but Room for More. This is the perfect time to get your product seen by my readers as they begin making their shopping this season.  



I am accepting applications for the following categories this year: 

Baby, Toddler, Children, Women, Men, Home, Food



As part of the Holiday Gift Guide you will receive:

-A custom blog post
-Social media promotion via my social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest
-The option to include a giveaway



If your company has a fantastic product that you think would be a great addition to Party of Three's Holiday Gift Guide, please contact me as spaces are limited. It does not cost anything to be featured in my Holiday Gift Guide, just a product free of charge for me to review. Product value minimum is $25.



If you are interested in being included in our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide please submit your product for consideration by emailing me at mjdsmama (at) gmail (dot)com with the subject line “Holiday Gift Guide 2013”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away. Due to the overabundance of spam, all comments need to go through a review process.