Saturday, October 24, 2015

Pokemon Fun! Pokemon Card & Accessories Review




I remember my little brother back in the late 90’s collecting, trading, and playing Pokemon with his friends.  I love that my daughter shares that same passion.  I’m sure he loves watching her play and enjoy as much as he did when he was little.  I know I do.  Learning to play the actual game is a process but it’s not impossible.  And as a homeschooler you know I add some math into our Pokemon game play.


I recently had the pleasure of reviewing a Pokemon card kit from Golden Goundhog.  If you have a Pokemon fan in the house like we do, your child will be over the moon for this kit!  This particular kit includes 100 assorted Pokemon cards, 2 of which are ultra rare cards, 20 bonus foils cards, a deck box and Pokemon tin. Golden Groundhog also included 3 of their token counters (for gamers). 

The deck and tin are a great way for kids to store and care for their cards.  There were no dents in the tin and all the cards I received were in mint condition and we only received a few doubles in the entire deck so she has a few cards she can trade with her cousin!  
M's favorite Foil!
Since the foil cards are my daughter’s favorite we bought sleeves for the 20 we received to keep them super protected.  The ultra rare card are ultra awesome and not to mention high in value when it comes to both trading and selling!
Some of M's favorites!
 All in all, this kit is perfect for collectors, pro gamers, or beginners!  Stop buy Amazon today and order one for that little Pokemon fan in your life.  It is a much better bargain then purchasing separately in the store! Definitely worth the money!!

Disclosure of  Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away. Due to the overabundance of spam, all comments need to go through a review process.