Friday, August 14, 2015

Mirror, Mirror on the wall!!


What little princess doesn't like posing in front of the mirror?  I know my daughter does.  With her new playroom nearly finished I wanted to add something to her dress up corner.  She had been asking about getting a mirror but I wanted to find a cute one that wasn't full length.  I'm so glad I found Heart to Heart's medium fairy-tale inspired oval mirror.  The design is beyond cute and it gets the job done. This was the perfect addition to my 5 year old daughters playroom.  She uses it for dress up, to apply her pretend make up, and to brush her hair in the morning.  


For the price, I was shocked to have received such a high quality product.  The wood is sturdy, the mirror is real, and the paint was flawless.  I was also impressed by the hanging bracket on the back. 

Once the mirror was hung it was level, secure, and flush against the wall.  I love the white but the mirror can be separated from the frame to make it easy to spray paint if you choose.  I like that it can be hung both vertically and horizontally.

I do have to note that upon arrival one of the mini screws and latches that hold the mirror in place had fallen off and so the mirror was not secured.  I think during shipping the tape around the protective packaging came loose causing it to get knocked around a bit.  Nothing was broken.  I just reattached the latch and it was as good as new.  Just make sure to check your mirror before tossing the box.


To learn more or purchase this product click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away. Due to the overabundance of spam, all comments need to go through a review process.