Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Mega Fun with Marble Fun Run


Here at party of four we love to create, build, and play. And we are always looking for ways to have some family fun.  We have never owned a Marble Maze before so we decided to give it a try.  I'm glad we did. My family (including Hubby) and I thoroughly enjoyed the Marble Fun Run by Mega Fun. 

 
This colorful marble fun run comes with 75 pieces, 30 Mega Marbles and 30 bonus marbles for a total of 60 marbles. Note: In order for Mega Fun Marble Fun Run to flow smoothly, you must use the provided marbles.  Universal/regular size marbles are larger and will get stuck in the pieces. 
  The colorful pieces help stimulate the brain as kids use their creativity to create endless designs. The pieces can be arranged in countless ways. They attach easily and stay together nicely. You can use the provided instructions or create a maze of your very own.    My 5 year old loves this set and loves to create new structures with it.  This type of building helps develop spacial skills and problem solving.  I love that this set comes with some translucent pieces, making it easier to follow the marbles.
Although made with semi-brittle plastic and windmill pieces that don’t always work, I still think that this set is great for the price and will hold up to a moderate amount of abuse. With the cost being so reasonable, if some pieces do break, it wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world to order another set giving you more pieces to build an even bigger run.  Overall,  I am highly impressed with Mega Fun's Marble Fun Run and think it the perfect gift for that "little one" in your life.

To purchase via Amazon or learn more click here.

Due to the small marble pieces I would not leave young ones unattended.

Disclosure of  Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away. Due to the overabundance of spam, all comments need to go through a review process.