Friday, July 31, 2015

Childrens Headphones that Fit Perfectly!

Finding the perfect headphones for Miss M seemed impossible until we tried Snug Plug n Play headphones.  Not only are these headphones adorable but they fit her little 5 year old head perfectly and she still has plenty of room to grow.  I wish I would have had these when she was 3 and had just received her Innotab3.  The cheap ones that came with it where monstrous and broke within a week of use.  These may not last forever but the value is unbeatable.
  The sound quality is spectacular and according to my daughter they are very comfortable.  Not only are these headphones super durable but they are super lightweight. And since these help block outside noise (not noise canceling) she stays focused thus making these a great addition to our learning tools.
Although with Bluetooth technology and most headphones now being wireless, I actually appreciate the fact that these are wired because it keeps Miss M grounded.  She has the hardest time sitting still so these being plugged in definitely help with that.  No more walking around carrying the tablet.
Affordable
Comfortable
High Quality
Durable
Great Sound Quality
Perfect Fit for Little Heads
Adorable
Multiple Color Options
Lightweight
I love that she is able to watch a movie or play a game without constantly fidgeting with her headphones.  
The Plug n Play kids headphones are on sale so now is the time to stop by Amazon to snag a pair for that child in your life! Shipping is free to Prime members.

Disclosure of  Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away. Due to the overabundance of spam, all comments need to go through a review process.