Tuesday, July 28, 2015

A Must Read Inspirational Autobiography- Free to Amazon Prime Members


From business owner to writer
Mercia Tapping tells her autobiographical, inspirational story of recovering from grief from the death of her husband with brain cancer, near financial ruin, and journals her road through breast cancer. 


She tells her tale with brutal honesty from the heart, as she seeks to find her Voice and purpose for living. She shares life lessons learned along her journey. Her book will make you cry, smile and inspire you. 



NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR

I wrote this book for several reasons.

Firstly, by keeping journal entries of what was undoubtedly one of the worst years of my life, I sought to heal myself by writing not only about the pain, but also the miracles that occurred along the way. Both pain and miracles occurred in abundance. Perhaps the most extraordinary thing of all, was the love and compassion shown to me by friends, as well as by perfect strangers.  

Secondly, I sought to find my Voice, and by that I meant the ability to write and speak on subjects about which I am passionate. I have always written and spoken from the heart and after my husband's death, my world was flat and muted. I have found my Voice again and I have a clarity of purpose for this next phase of my life. That clarity both brings me peace and a sense of excitement about the future. 

Thirdly, it was my intention when starting this book that it would somehow inspire other who have to travel a similar path to mine in the future. It is an autobiographical tale of rising up with courage to face incredible adversity and tragedy, and the eventual triumph of the human spirit. We all need to be reminded of that. I intend to carry my message of " Only One Life: Don't Waste It" not only through this book, but through speaking engagements, a blog and Facebook page. This message will be the final legacy of my life for as long as God chooses to keep me on this planet.

Mercia Tapping

Only One Life: Don't Waste It The book is now FREE for Amazon Prime customers on their Kindle.  iPad readers can download the free Kindle app. The book will work on any reader through the Kindle App which you can download from the book page.

Feel free to visit the authors website and Facebook page for More information


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away. Due to the overabundance of spam, all comments need to go through a review process.