Monday, June 15, 2015

Bubble Train Fun!!!

We received a new toy this weekend.  It was a huge hit.  The 

Happy Choo-Choo Motion Train is awesome.  My kids loved it.  Bubbles shoot right out of the smoke stack.  It creates a ton of tiny bubbles that are so fun to try and pop. My daughter's friends from next door even came out to join her when they saw her playing with it.  


I absolutely love the bump and go feature on the train. If it does happen to bump into something, it quickly turns and spins in a different direction.  I also love that this toy keeps the kids moving

The lights and sounds are a neat feature.  Unfortunately the music is a tad loud and the product provides no volume or motion only switch.  This isn't a huge problem because I have a no bubbles in the house rule so we only use it outside.  It is also not very durable so I suggest adult supervision.   If dropped the plastic shell of the train is more than likely going to break.

 

The train came with a small bottle of bubbles and the tiny funnel to pour the bubbles into the train.  I like that the place to fill the bubble and the cap are both parts of the train making it a tad more realistic.  It requires 3- AAA batteries that would have been nice if included but it is not a deal breaker.

This is a such a fun toy for kids to enjoy and would make a great gift.

Disclosure of  Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away. Due to the overabundance of spam, all comments need to go through a review process.