Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Repel Mice & Spiders with Pure Peppermint Oil

Every year without fail when the temperature outside drops, mice think that they can just come in and make them selves at home.  Totally gross, right?!  Closing any openings in between piping and the walls and under sinks does not good.  They will just find another way in.  I cannot believe how they can squeeze themselves through the smallest of openings.  Well not anymore.  After doing some research, I have recently discovered an all natural way of keeping them out of my laundry room and away from my kitchen.

Some people use Peppermint soaked cotton balls while others use a spray to rid their homes of mice…I use them both.  To make the spray, I fill a spray bottle with water and add up to 15 drops of the Oil (I sometimes add vinegar).  Then I spray the doorways and around vents and baseboards.  I can definitely say that it keeps both mice and spiders away.  For extra protection against mice, I soak cotton balls and place them in the areas they usually come out, like around our furnace.  I have even heard about people adding a few drops of Peppermint Oil to their cleaning bucket while moping the floors.

As for the brand of oil, I prefer Pure Body Naturals Premium Quality Peppermint Oil.  It is highly concentrated without additives or fillers, undiluted, not filtered, and is 100% pure.  I love that each bottle comes with a convenient high quality glass dropper.  And I love the lifetime 100% Money Back Guarantee.  If you are in any way not satisfied, just shoot Pure Body Naturals an email and they will give you a FULL refund without having to return the product.  That just goes to show you how confident they are in their product.

Peppermint is not just an awesome pest repellent. With its therapeutic, antiseptic and antifungal properties it has so many other uses.

Quality Peppermint Oil:
Treats indigestion, nausea, headaches, UTI’s
Eliminates bad breath
Helps teeth and gums fight off hazardous germs
Reduces the chance of nail infections
Relieves stress
Increases blood circulation
Prevents dandruff
Nourishes dry skin
Flavoring for food or beverages
And Much More

Peppermint oil also contains numerous minerals and nutrients including manganese, iron, magnesium, calcium, folate, potassium, and copper. It also contains omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin A and Vitamin C!

So many reasons to try Pure Body Natural Peppermint Oil.  Feel free to visit Amazon and purchase your own 4oz bottle. 









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away. Due to the overabundance of spam, all comments need to go through a review process.