Monday, November 17, 2014

Toddler Bed Wetting is No Match For the Snoozy Luxury Sateen Cotton Waterproof Crib Mattress Pad!

With the new baby's arrival, we have been having a hard time getting Little Miss M to sleep in her own bed.  Her most recent complaints are that her toddler bed is not comfortable and that she does not like the sound the mattress makes when she moves…So I have been trying to find ways to make her bed more comfortable.   When I came across the Snoozy Luxury Sateen Cotton Waterproof Crib Mattress Pad, I knew I had found the solution.

The Snoozy Waterproof Mattress pad is made with a 100% sateen cotton surface filled with 100% cotton stuffing giving any crib/toddler bed a silky and luxurious feel.  I know what some of you may be thinking and no it is not your average plastic waterproof pad.  Instead of plastic this pad is made with the same material used to make cloth diapers (polyurethane).  It is thin, breathable, and protects her from dust mites.  I also love that it fits snuggly on her toddler bed due to its deep corners and sides. 


Although M is 4 she still has the occasional nighttime accident.  And with the 100% polyurethane outer layer, cleaning water spills or potty accidents has never been easier.   I simply remove the mattress pad from the bed and toss in the washer.  It can also be dried in the dryer!!  While I was not necessarily looking for a waterproof mattress pad it was definitely an added bonus to the comfort and will definitely come in handy when Baby A is learning to use the potty. 

Out of curiosity, I poured three full glasses of water on the pad and let it sit for 30 minutes to see just how much liquid it could hold.  I was not surprised to see no leaks, proving that The Snoozy Pad can stand up to a pretty big mess.  I even noticed that most of the moisture was absorbed into the pad so your baby/toddler would not have slept in a huge puddle.

M loves her "new" bed and has slept in it ever since without a fight.  She loves the "squishy top" and that it does not make any noise when she rolls over.

Overall, I give the Snoozy Luxury Sateen Cotton Waterproof Crib Mattress Pad a 5 out of 5 star rating, due to its absorbency, comfort, and price!  At only $29.95, this would make a great gift for any new or expectant mom and I will definitely be purchasing this for the next baby shower I attend.


Green Earth Bags Heavy Canvas Reusable Grocery Tote


Along with the mattress pad I also received a Reusable Grocery Tote from Green Earth Bags.  This tote is made with 100% cotton canvas and has both an interior and exterior pocket. What sets this tote apart from the rest is its size (22"W x 16"H x 8"D) and sturdy structure.  All of this combined with being machine washable makes this bag is perfect for shopping, traveling (perfect carry-on bag for the plane), picnics, or day trips to the beach.  Like any canvas you can even decorate it with markers, buttons, or decals and make it your own.  My favorite thing about this bag is that it replaces nearly 4 grocery bags when shopping!  So not only does it prevent me from having to recycle, waste, or bring home plastic grocery bags, it makes carrying them into the house so much easier.  It also came in handy while trying to discreetly do my Christmas shopping with my toddler.  This tote is definitely a must have!I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away. Due to the overabundance of spam, all comments need to go through a review process.