Saturday, November 29, 2014

The Best Protection Against Harmful UV Rays: Premium Car Window Sun Shades by EZ-Bugz

I hate looking in the rearview only to find my kids uncomfortably squinting from the sun. Even with our slightly tinted windows the sun still manages to shine through.  Finding a safe and reliable shade has always been a challenge for me.  The retractable shades are super heavy and can turn into a pretty dangerous projectile in the event of an accident and the sticker shades are hard to apply and never last very long.  After some searching, I finally found a shade that works.


The Giraffe DesignPremium Car Window Sun Shades by EZ-Bugz protects from harmful UV rays and sun glare while keeping the interior of the car cool and allowing for a more comfortable car ride.  More importantly they are safe.  Being so lightweight, I do not see them causing any harm if detached from the window during a crash.

Besides the effectiveness and the safety, I love that when not in use the EZ-Bugz shades fold up and fit perfectly in the glove box or in the pouch behind the passenger seat.  With its quick installation you can just press and go.  While being the easy adjustability is great for the ever-changing sun, I found that the shades tend to slip down slightly after bumps.  I think that if the suction cups clipped onto the shade instead of slid on that would alleviate this tiny drawback.  Here is my solution:  When installing, I place the suction cups as high as they can go on the shade, that way they have no room to slide.

So no need to smooth out, peel off, remove sticky residue, or worry about projectiles during an accident.  The
Giraffe Design Premium Car Window Sun Shades by EZ-Bugz is easy to install, easy to adjust, and easy to store.  Its lightweight and effective without obstructing your view and the giraffes are super cute. Definitely a must have.

**Every package of shades comes with ideas to keep your child entertained while on the road in a FREE Boredom Buster.

You can purchase your Premium Car Window Sun Shades by EZ-Bugz on Amazon.
Feel free to follow EZ-Bugz via Facebook
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away. Due to the overabundance of spam, all comments need to go through a review process.