Thursday, November 27, 2014

SiliGuy...The Must Have Stocking Stuffer!!

Looking for the perfect stocking stuffer this year?  Well, I have found it...the SiliGuy Universal car mount.  I know what some of you are thinking, and yes it really is that amazing, because the SiliGuy is more than just a phone car mount.  When I came across the SiliGuy online, I knew I just had to have one.  It securely holds my Moto G with or without its bulky case.  Due to its flexibility it will fit any smartphone; both large and small.  Anyone that owns a Smartphone will agree that the Siliguy is a must have this Christmas.

The universal fitting SiliGuy can grip your mobile device while hanging from your rear-view mirror, slid into the air vent, suspended from the steering wheel, or where ever you want. Any hand-sized device can be safely and comfortably secured in your car, providing safe visibility to use GPS and easy access to speakerphone.
My very own charging station

The SiliGuy has over a dozen uses.  So many uses for such a simple design.  My phone is constantly getting lost in the sheets at night, but now with the SiliGuy I can hang it from my headboard so I always know where it is. I have decided that I need to purchase THREE more so I can so I don’t have to move one from place to place.  I would leave one hanging from my headboard, one in the car, one in my gym bag, and one to hang from the kitchen cabinet so I can safely and easily read my recipes.  It is going to be great being able to listen to music (barrier free) while cleaning the kitchen without having to worry about my phone getting wet.
I love being to reach up for my phone during the night
and not having to search the sheets.

I love being able to view my e-recipes and
listen to music while washing the dishes. 

Overall, I absolutely love the SiliGuy and do not know what I did without it.  The flexible yet durable design makes it the best car mount out there.  It also beats having the scrub and the sticky residue left over from regular car mounts.  Not to mention the fact that those other brands never stay in place.  Innovative Design 101 stands behind their product by offering a hassle free 365 day money back guarantee.   So whether you are at home, in the car, or at the Gym the SiliGuy you can talk or listen to music hands free! 


The SiliGuy is sold exclusively on Amazon!



Order yours Today!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away. Due to the overabundance of spam, all comments need to go through a review process.