Monday, October 20, 2014

Nurse in Public with Ease - Boho Mama Breastfeeding Wrap Review


I am a firm believer in feeding your baby whenever they are hungry even if you are out in public.  I have never been ashamed to nurse in public even without any type of “cover”.   I usually do a pretty good job of keeping myself covered but with a wiggly baby, being discrete can be somewhat difficult.  Thanks to the Boho Mama Breastfeeding Wrap maintaining modesty while breastfeeding has never been easier.  Bringing both style and versatility to the table the Boho Mama Wrap definitely takes discretion to a whole new level. 



Made with all organic lightweight materials, this versatile wrap is designed to keep both you and your baby cool while providing complete coverage during nursing.   The fabric has the luxurious feel of silk without constantly slipping off.   With the many styles that this wrap has to offer, you can wear it both before and after your baby is born.  


I love how the Boho Mama Wrap cleverly transforms from a shrug (my favorite) to a poncho or several different types of scarf and even doubles as a cover for your car seat or stroller to help protect your baby from the elements.

Being so lightweight, the material folds compactly for easy storage in your diaper/hand bag.  Although it would be nice to have a few color options to choose from, the gray is not that bad and will look nice with almost any outfit you decide to wear.

Things I love:
Easy to wash
Made with all organic materials
Lightweight Breathable
Versatile

Things I dislike:
The color

Overall, I think that the Boho MamaBreasfeeding Wrap would make a wonderful shower gift for you or that special new mama in your life.  With its comfort, efficiency, and versatility it is sure to be a hit.




***For a limited time save 52.5% on full the retail price. Enter code CHW2CWMW at checkout and get this product for just $37.99!  Hurry offer ends October 31st, 2014.  Stop by Amazon and order yours today!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a great piece, love how versatile it is, and unlike you, I love the color as I wear mostly neutrals and it would match most of my wardrobe. I thought it was really neat it could be used as a scarf, shrug, car seat cover, etc....

    ReplyDelete

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away. Due to the overabundance of spam, all comments need to go through a review process.