Thursday, April 24, 2014

10 Reasons to Switch Your Cell Phone Service Now!

Frustrated with overcharges, dropped calls, rude customer service agents, and a lack of answers to any of my questions and concerns, I switched cell phone service providers. Best. Decision. Ever. I've never been so happy! But it wasn't an easy road to get there. 

Searching for a new cell phone provider is typically such a pain the the butt! It's like choosing between bad, bad, or worse. However, for the first time, I've found a provider that I'm comfortable with. Someone that I trust. I'm really excited and I want to share the news with you. This review was not solicited by my cell phone provider and I'm not being compensated for it (with the exception of the referral link below).

Why I made the switch to Republic Wireless
  1. Flexible plans starting at $5!
  2. No contract without ads being sent your phone.
  3. 30-day money back guarantee
  4. Awesome referral system where both parties get $20!
  5. Reasonably priced phones
  6. Easy number transfers
  7. Great customer service
  8. Can easily change plan up to twice a month.
  9. Easy referral tracking
  10. Easily view bills/payments/usage using their website.

I was able to get a smartphone and I only pay $10 a month for my plan which includes WiFi Connectivity. There are many plans available, click here to view the Republic Wireless phones and plans to find which on is right for you and get a $20 credit toward your monthly service using this link

(Disclaimer, if you use my link we both get a $20 credit! And once you sign up for the plan, any time you refer someone, you get another $20! How great is that?!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away. Due to the overabundance of spam, all comments need to go through a review process.