Saturday, March 8, 2014

Keep your baby both stimulated and comforted with Bebe Bella Designs Crinkle Toy {Review}

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

Bebe Bella Designs creates luxurious and stylish gifts for both babies and adults.  They carry everything from robes & pillowcases to crinkle toys & Blankets of every size.   I was recently chosen to be a part of Bebe Bella Designs Crinkle toy promotion.

This 5”x5” crinkle toy is made right here in the USA with Bebe Bella’s signature super soft minky chenille with a fun "crunchy/crinkly" noise guaranteed to keep your little one both stimulated and comforted.  Minky Chenille is my favorite material in the whole world!  And I am considering ordering a toddler blanket for little Miss M.
Children are messy by nature so one of the things I look for when purchasing a soft toy or blanket are the words “Machine Washable”.  If I cannot wash it, that’s usually a deal breaker for me.  I was happy to find that most of Bebe Bella Designs products are not only machine washable but they can also be tossed in the dryer.  And I love that I was able to wash/dry the crinkle toy without it losing its softness!

All kids love soft blankets, and most children carry one around for “security”.  As an added bonus, on top of the super soft feel, your baby can also enjoy the slight “crinkle” sound.  I do not know about this toy keeping your baby entertained for hours, but it should definitely have a place in your diaper bag.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away. Due to the overabundance of spam, all comments need to go through a review process.