Thursday, November 28, 2013

Free iCaughtSanta Code To Use and Share!


iCaughtSanta.com is a unique website that helps create those memorable keepsake photos. This neat little program allows you to add Santa or Rudolph to your holiday photos.  Its fun and easy to use and gives you PROOF that Santa was in your home.  

In 3 simple steps, iCaughtSanta can help you turn a typical Christmas morning into something spectacular.


Simply take a photo of your Christmas tree, fireplace with your stockings, or any part of our house for your background.



Select one of the Santa poses and place him onto your  photo. They have over 20 images to choose from!



Then you can download, email or print your photo automatically.  Plus you can also share it instantly to Facebook and other social media sites.


Now with M, she believes that Santa is a movie star and we do not discourage this, he is a celebrity in our house.  So instead of Santa being in our home in the photos, I chose to take a photo of the outside of our house and added him to those.  Unfortunately, I am having issues with my camera, so I uploaded my sister in laws picture of her tree and added Santa to that.  I also found a photo from last year and tried that one out.
 Here is Santa fixing our snowmans hat (from last year) and leaving presents under my SIL's tree.

Uploading is relatively quick, creating is easy, and ordering is a breeze.  When using the code just pop it into the "unique code" section.  No Credit card is needed to use the code.  I love that you have the option to have your photo added to the website gallery, I also love that you have the option not to add your photo!


You can even create video proof!



Just create and purchase your custom Santa photo and we'll automatically send you 5 Santa videos to preview. If you like them, select the 'Upgrade My Videos' option and we'll remove the iCaughtSanta.com watermark for just $4.99. You'll also get a personal link to display your videos on our Stand-Alone website, Elf-Cam.com (a perfect page to bookmark and share with children).

To celebrate their 5th year anniversary iCaughtSanta would like to invite you to catch Santa for FREE through December 10th. The code #SantaShare can be used as many times as you want until 12/10/13!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away. Due to the overabundance of spam, all comments need to go through a review process.