Thursday, October 10, 2013

Citrus Lane Review


I love the idea behind Citrus Lane.  Citrus Lane is a subscription box service that sends your child age appropriate goodies monthly! And what's better than getting a surprise box of the BEST products for your child every month?  You can even send these packages as gifts.

This was the content of our Citrus Lane box:



Fancy Prancy Dancers Doll from North American Bear Company-This doll was M’s favorite thing out of the box!  She named her Via and instantly started playing with her.  What I love about this doll is that it doubles as a finger puppet so we can play dancing ballerina. 

Alexander Girard’s Color Book from AMMO Books -I was not a huge fan of the illustrations/colors in this book, but M loved it (and she's all that matters).  She asked me to read it to her almost every night for 2 weeks. 

Peaceful Bubbles from Episencial - This was my favorite thing in the box.  I am always on the look out for organic soaps and shampoos for M.  I am so grateful to Citrus Lane for introducing me to Episencial.  The main ingredients are organic ginkgo and fruit extracts!  Not only is Peaceful Bubbles all natural but it also leaves M's hair smelling amazing and feeling super soft! 

Super Toddler Bar from Happy Family- M loved this snack.  We are not necessarily gluten free but I was excited to find out that these are made with all natural ingredients like whole-grain brown rice and kale.  It really came in handy during one of our days out.  She even shared it with my niece, who also loved it.  This is definitely a must have in any to-go bag.  

Nail Color from Julep-While I was not a fan of the color I was sent, they do have a ton of wonderful vibrant colors to choose from. I love that this particular line of polish does not contain formaldehyde or its resin, toluene, or DBP.  It’s super chip-resistant and dried almost instantly.  Thanks for thinking of us moms Citrus Lane!

Overall I love Citrus Lane!  I do wish that you had the option to choose what type of products you receive but I loved being able to try out all these Mom-approved brands and products that I have never heard of before.  Thus making Citrus Lane the perfect place to go for baby showers, birthdays, or just because.  And bonus, with Citrus Lane, shipping is always free!

Would I recommend Citrus Lane?  Absolutely!

Connect with Citrus Lane on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest!
Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post.  I was given the above mentioned product for review.  All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away. Due to the overabundance of spam, all comments need to go through a review process.