The letter this week is the letter D.
- I gave M a printout of the letter D to color.
- We practiced tracing the shape of the letter D using finger paints.
- We searched for the letter D in signs, cereal boxes, etc.
- We posted the letter D on our learning board.
- We talked about things that start with the letter D (Daddy, Dinosaur, Diamond, Donuts, Dog, Doctor, Day, Dance, Door, Daisy, & Doll)
We finished the day with Danny and the Dinosaur by Syd Hoff.
**I have been introducing both lower case and capital letters together(M calls them big and little)