Friday, January 11, 2013

Finally, a few minutes of peace...

So lately M has been fighting me during her quiet time/nap time.  She has also been fighting me at bedtime.  We had a good schedule going for awhile but lately its been awful.  And if I do not get my hour of "mommy time", it throws off my whole day.  I do not usually force her to go to sleep, but I do encourage her to have an hour of quiet time- which usually results in a nap.  Really all of her sleeping habits have been off lately.  She always used to sleep through the night, but for the past few days she has been waking at about 4a crying. Maybe she is growing.  I sure hope that this is the case because it shouldn't last too long.  Anyways, I finally got a nap out of her today!  It was a nice quiet 60 minutes.  I hope this continues...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away. Due to the overabundance of spam, all comments need to go through a review process.