Monday, December 17, 2012

Trying To Return To Normal

I am slowly getting back in the swing of things.  Saying good-bye to my dad was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do.  I still can't believe that he is gone.  It's just so surreal.  My sadness comes and goes but I do not think that it has fully sunk in yet.  Everything is still winding down, all of the out of town guests have left, and we are trying to get into a new routine.  Silly things make me cry; shows & music my Dad used to enjoy, Dairy Queen, random things at the grocery store, etc.  Nothing/No one will ever replace my Dad but hopefully the hurt will go away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away. Due to the overabundance of spam, all comments need to go through a review process.