Monday, November 26, 2012

Ornaments WITH LOVE Review!



I love hanging personalized ornaments on my tree.  They make your tree extra unique and are a wonderful way to record life’s memories, milestones, events, and activities.  Ornaments With Love has a wonderful selection of ornaments.  With an assortment of over 2000 personalized ornaments there’s one for almost every occasion.  Everything from learning to use the potty, babies first Christmas or first steps to Monster trucks, becoming a big sibling, and special military ornaments.  There are so many to choose from!  Picking just one to review was just impossible because I had more than 6 favorites in my shopping cart.  I think it took me like an hour to decide.

For my ornament I chose the Rocking Horse Christmas Ornament with Teddy.  It comes in both Pink and blue (I chose the pink).  Everything about it is just adorable!  For this particular ornament, and most others, you are able to customize the year, name, and banner.  I wanted it to read, “M’s 3rd Christmas” (I did use her real name, not just her initial).    

If I were to choose a second ornament, I think it would be the Personalized Santa Christmas Ornament with Child.  With this ornament you can customize the wording on Santa’s hat, your child's name, the year, and up to five words (on the Christmas list)!  I also almost ordered a huge family ornament for my mom to display on her tree of the whole family, but couldn’t scrape the money together.  They have ornaments where you can add to 14 names!  There are also a few ornaments that have up to 20 faces and the family name can be written on the banner.  I love that they have ornaments for both small and large families.

Although every ornament is hand painted, there were no visible paint smudges or anything.  It was flawless. The ornament itself is very well made. It is heavy, but light enough to hang on the tree creating a sagging branch.  It was definitely made to last. 

The shipping was quite fast.  I think from the time I placed my order to the time it was shipped was about a day and it arrived in less than a week!  That’s pretty incredible for a personalized item.  When it arrived it was packaged really well.  It also included a neat little gift bag just in case I wanted to give the ornament as a gift; which is an awesome idea because these ornaments make great gifts!  Ornaments with Love has great prices so if you are looking to be a little on the frugal side while buying Christmas gifts, they are the place to shop.

The ordering process is quick, easy and very user friendly.  Orders usually ship within 1 to 2 days, but you should place your orders early to avoid seasonal delays. They charge a FLAT RATE of $6.95 on orders shipped to the US!  So it doesn't matter how many items you order, you will only be charged $6.95.  And they offer free shipping for orders over $50.

Buy It

Ornaments with Love ornaments start at just $9.95.  So stop by and order your personalized ornament today!


To learn more you can visit their website here or connect with them on Facebook.

Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post.  I was given the above mentioned ornament for review.  All opinions are 100% my own and my differ from yours.  Party of Three is not responsible for prize shipment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away. Due to the overabundance of spam, all comments need to go through a review process.