Thursday, October 25, 2012

Win $100 by entering the "I See Me" Photo Contest

Now through November 2nd I See me is hosting an "ABC What Will You Be!" photo contest.   All you need to do is upload your favorite photo of your little one, along with a caption "When I grow up, I want to be _________" and you'll be entered to win. 

The grand prize is a $100 Visa Gift Card.  
Plus 10 runners up will receive a copy of their new 
"A-B-C What I Can Be!" personalized storybook. 

For more information you can join I See Me! on Facebook. 
Winners will be chosen at random.  You can increase your chances by earning 3 extra entries when your Facebook friends enter. 

This contest is open to both US and Canadian residents 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away. Due to the overabundance of spam, all comments need to go through a review process.