Thursday, August 30, 2012

Toss Out The Junk Food...

We all know that eating healthy is very important but not always easy.  And getting kids to eat healthy is another story.  Kids can be very picky eaters, so with my daughter I try to mix it up.  I do not like giving her just cheese, or just crackers.  Instead I give her a variety of different flavors.  Today she had some grapes, cheese, and crackers. 

Sometimes she has a banana and a piece of toast covered with peanut butter.  I usually like to have plenty of choices for M to choose from.  I make sure to stock up on different fruits, cheeses, and crackers.  What are some of your healthy snack suggestions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away. Due to the overabundance of spam, all comments need to go through a review process.